- Burst testing provides quick and accurate determination of package integrity.
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- Testing controlled and monitored by included PC, equipped with data collection system Perspico CB.
- Allows multiple user defined test configurations: Burst, Creep, Creep to Failure, Creep to Burst.
- Operator can configure applied pressure slope, creep duration and pressure threshold.
- Digital Data output.
- Dimensions:12”L x 14.5”W x16”H.
- Instrument weight: 27 pounds.
- Required utilities are 120-220 VAC and 35 PSI compressed air
- Optional Open Package Testing Fixture.
- Rigid thermo-formed trays
- Rigid thermo-formed cups
- Injection-molded cups
- Other containers
This instrument complies with ASTM test methods F1140 and F2054. More information regarding these test methods can be found here: ASTM F1140 Standard Test Methods for Internal Pressurization Failure Resistance of Unrestrained Packages and ASTM F2054 Standard Test Method for Burst Testing of Flexible Package Seals Using Internal Air Pressurization Within Restraining Plates