Vacuum dye tester quickly provides visual determination of package integrity.
The package is submerged in a transparent container filled with a mixture of water and dye.
Vacuum is created inside the container and maintained for a specific length of time. When the vacuum is released, any punctured packages will draw in dye revealing the imperfect seal.
- Precision timer, for repeatable cycle.
- Calibrated vacuum gauge.
- Oil-less vacuum pump.
- Adjustable, pre-set vacuum level.
- Automatic/Manual mode of operation
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Dimensions: 17”L x 27.5”W x 45.5”H [430mm L x 700mm W x 1150mm H]
- Instrument weight: 80 pounds [36.5 Kg]
- Required utilities are 120-240 VAC .
- Flexible packages.
- Blister cards.
- Sealed packages and other containers.