The Seal Strength Tester CPT200 can be used for testing rigid thermo-formed trays, cups, compact injection-molded packages, and other containers. Ideal for compact packages and complies with ASTM test method F88.
Works with TestWise data collection software and requires a data cable.
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- 100% pneumatic gripper and sample holder to improve testing ease and speed.
- Stepper motor design equipped with a digital controller.
- Digital force gauge – easily removable for calibration.
- Zero backlash ball screw with permanent lubrication.
- High level of safety – no pinch points, safety interlock equipped.
- Mobile gripper automatically returns to start position.
- 4″ (100 mm) maximum cross head travel.
- Touch Panel Operation
- Maximum diameter or longest diagonal is 2 ” (50 mm) .
- RS-232 Data output for use with VEI data collection software.
- Multiple speed drive 1, 6 and 12 inches per minute (25, 150, 300 mm per minute) – calibrated.
- Saves counter space.
- Dimensions: 16 “L x 12″W x 10″H.
- Instrument weight: 26 pounds.
- Required utilities are 120-240 VAC and 60 psi (4bar) compressed air.
- Rigid thermo-formed trays
- Cups (holding fixture provided)
- Compact injection-molded packages
- Other containers
This instrument complies with ASTM test method F88. More information regarding this test method can be found here: ASTM F88 Standard Test Method for Seal Strength of Flexible Barrier Materials